INSTANT CLEARING TREATMENT MASK
GLAMGLOW® was founded by Glenn & Shannon Dellimore in 2010 exclusively for backstage and professional use in Hollywood's Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries.
In 2011, GLAMGLOW® was made available for retail and has took the world by storm in the months that followed. Distribution has now increased to 86 countries with over 6,500 Luxury Retail Stores, Spa Back-Bars, Luxury Hotels, Airlines, and Cruise Lines.
Over the past 4 years GLAMGLOW® has grown from a conversation into an incredible success story, having won a wealth of beauty awards, being granted a Patent for our TEAOXI® real leaf technology and becoming globally recognized for fast-acting, innovative mud treatments that deliver instant, visible results.
For more information about careers at GLAMGLOW® and Estée Lauder Companies, please click here.
Free Prize Draw Online – THIRSTYMUD Giveaway on Instagram
Eligibility to Enter
- The Free Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or their affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
Method of Entry
- To enter, complete the Promoter’s entry mechanic on Instagram. You must complete the details required for entry in full. Entry to the Free Prize Draw will be automatic upon following @glamglowuk on Instagram and liking and leaving a comment on the @GLAMGLOWUK Instagram post using #freeprizedraw tagging 3 friends.
- A limit of one entry per valid email address/person will be accepted.
- The start date of the promotion is 17th June.
- The closing date by which entries must be received is 20th June at 5pm.
- Only fully completed entries will be accepted.
- The Promoter will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
- Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Free Prize Draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent because of any technical or other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- There will be one winner. The winner will receive a prize consisting of 1x GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD treatment mask (50g)
- The prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Should the original prize become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
- The Free Prize Draw will be carried out on 18th June under the supervision of an independent observer.
- The prize-winners will be notified via Instagram within 3 days of the Free Prize Draw. The prizes will be sent to the winners within 6 weeks of this date.
- Should a prize-winner be unobtainable or not respond to the notification within 5 days the Promoter reserves the right to allocate their prize to another entrant.
- The results of the Free Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limit the Promoter’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of this promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the promotion.
- The prize-winners’ names and counties of residence can be obtained by sending a SAE to GLAMGLOW giveaway after 18th June and before 18th July 2019.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that their names and counties of residence may be released if they win a prize. They also agree to participate in any post-event publicity.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion are governed by the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. By entering, you acknowledge that Instagram bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
- Promoter: GLAMGLOW UK, One Fitzroy, 6 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JJ.
Date of Last Update: 18/09/2019
For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, the data controller is Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 659213 and having its registered office at One Fitzroy, 6 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3JJ. Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Information We Collect
- Information You Provide
- Information We Collect by Automated Means
- Targeted Advertising
- Information We Share
- Your Rights And Choices
- Data Transfers
- Data Retention
- How We Protect Personal Data
- Links To Other Websites
- How To Contact Us
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
You may provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, when you make a purchase on our site or in our stores, via our social media pages or through one of our mobile applications. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and mobile or other phone number)
- Age or date of birth
- Username and password, nickname/screen name
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences
- Your skin type / skin condition
- Your hair type
- Your physical characteristics and your skincare concerns
- Contact information for friends, family or other people you would like us to send a message to on your behalf (please ensure that you only submit contact information of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who have consented to receive messages from you or us)
- Information or content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, questions, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks or one of our mobile applications when you visit our social media pages or use one of our mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
How We Use the Information
We will use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications if you so elect
- Provide the products or services you (or your company) have requested and operate features on our site
- Process your payment card transactions and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history
- Create a profile about you based on the information you provided to us in order to tailor our advertisements to your interests, find your appropriate skin or hair care routine and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Assist with product selection and replenishment
- Chat with you or respond to your inquiries
- Post your product reviews
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services.
Legal Basis for Our Use of the Information
We will use the information you provide for the above purposes if:
- it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- we have obtained your consent; or if
- we have a legitimate interest in doing so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages or download and use one of our mobile applications (if applicable), we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs or web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geo-location data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
For your convenience, our mobile applications (if applicable) may also include functionality that allows you to remain logged-in to the application so that you do not have to re-enter a password each time you want to access the application. IF YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN LOGGED-IN, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ANYONE WITH ACCESS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR MOBILE ACCOUNT AND MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE PURCHASES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. For that reason, if you choose to remain logged-in to the application on your mobile device, we strongly recommend you enable the Passcode Lock security feature on your mobile device to protect against unauthorized access to and use of your mobile device and your account in the application.
Technologies We Use
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser.
The following types of cookies are set on this site.
We use first-party cookies to help the site work in the best possible manner. You can opt out of receiving these cookies and disable them by adjusting your browser settings. Please note, however, that without these cookies, your user experience may be impacted.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Third Party Web Analytics Cookies
You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. To learn more about web analytics service, and to exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this site:
- For Coremetrics, please click here;
- For Adobe Site Catalyst, please click here;
- To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en . To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html;
- We may implement certain Google Analytics Advertising Features (including Remarketing with Google Analytics; Google Display Network Impression Reporting or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features through Google Ad settings or by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ . We will use the data provided by these features as described under “How We Use the Information We Collect”.
Third Party Targeted Advertising Cookies
This site may also support certain third party services, including social sharing buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, tweet lists (Twitter) and videos posted on the site (Youtube). These features use third party cookies that are directly set on your device by these services. When you first visit our site, a cookie banner will inform you of the use of these cookies. They will only be used if you accept them or if you continue using this site. You may change your cookie settings at any time to accept or refuse these cookies by clicking on the cookie control tool below.
We may also use third-party platforms, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google, Facebook and Pinterest, to show you interest-based ads. We may convert your email address, telephone number or other information into a unique value which can be matched by those third parties with a user on their platform or with other data they may have collected from you. This matching allows interest-based ads to be delivered on those platforms. To opt-out of these ads, you must change your preferences by clicking on the cookie control tool above and unselect the “targeting” setting. These platforms may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review.
We do not rent lists, sell or otherwise disclose personal data we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal data with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web-hosting and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent.
In addition, we and our affiliates and other service providers may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
If you so elect, you may provide your mobile phone number in order to receive text message alerts containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions (“Text Messages”). We do not charge a fee for you to receive Text Messages from us, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider. If you do elect to receive them and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these Text Messages, see the “Your Rights and Choices” Section below.
Text Messages are distributed via third party mobile network providers and, therefore, we cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery or guarantee availability or performance of this service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures. To receive help with Text Messages, you can call 0808 164 5796 or email email@example.com.
Push notifications and in-app alerts and updates
When you download one of our mobile applications (if applicable), we may provide you with the option to opt in to receive push notifications from us on your mobile device in connection with that mobile application. These push notifications may include promotional communications regarding our products and services. You may, after downloading the applicable mobile application, opt out of receiving push notifications by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. Opting out of push notifications will not affect other communications you receive from us, such as email communications. You also may receive alerts and updates within our mobile applications regarding our products and services or your accounts with us. To opt out of receiving these alerts and updates, you may uninstall the applicable mobile application from your mobile device.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices in connection with the personal data we collect from you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
- Email Opt-Out
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking here or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal Mail Opt-Out
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communications by postal mail by following the instructions included in a particular promotion. You can also request that we refrain from sending you promotional postal mail by contacting us as indicated below.
- Text Message Opt-Out
In general, in order to stop receiving text messages, you can text STOP to the five digit short code for the text messaging program from which you no longer wish to receive message (i.e., the five digit number from which the text messages are being sent). You will then receive confirmation of your opt-out of that text messaging program.
You can ask us to stop sending marketing text messages to a particular phone by using that phone to text the word STOP to 60006. You also can request that we refrain from sending you text messages by contacting us as indicated below.
You can also choose not to receive text messages by emailing email@example.com and specifying that you no longer want to receive text messages.
When you use one of our mobile applications, we may ask you for your geo-location. You may choose not to share your geo-location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. To decline from sharing your geo-location details, follow the instructions on your mobile device on changing the relevant settings; otherwise, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
- Withdrawing Consent
You may also withdraw any consent you previously provided to us at any time with effect for the future by contacting us as indicated below. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Reviewing, Updating or Deleting Personal Data or Restricting or Objecting to their Use
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data we maintain about you, or to request the restriction of our use of this information, as appropriate. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. For all other purposes, you may object at any time to the use of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, in accordance with applicable law. These rights may be limited in some circumstances under applicable law. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may exercise these rights by contacting us as indicated below.
- Other Rights
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data that you have provided to us about you, with your consent or based on a contract to which you are party. You also have the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller, where it is technically feasible. You may exercise this right by contacting us as indicated below. You may also lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
We keep the information you provide for the duration of our relationships, plus a reasonable period in order to be able to run regular deletion routines or to take into account the applicable statute of limitation period or if required under mandatory applicable law. If you wish to receive marketing communications, we will keep the information necessary to send you these communications following the end of our customer relationship or following their collection, if you are a prospective customer.
How We Protect Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to ensure an appropriate level of security of your personal data, in particular to protect your personal data against accidental unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us or the security of data on your mobile device.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us
Customer Care Centre
Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited
3 Kites Croft Business Park
Terms & Conditions
Date of Last Update: 18/09/2019
Welcome to our GLAMGLOW® UK web site (the “GLAMGLOW® UK Site” or the “Site”). Estee Lauder Cosmetics Limited (“GLAMGLOW®”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides the services available on the Site to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Website Terms”).
Estee Lauder Cosmetics Limited’s address and registered office is One Fitzroy, 6 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JJ; registered in England and Wales with company registration number 659213; VAT registration number GB 193-0816-58.
1. Use of our Site
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely.
2. Limited Licences
2.1 In relation to all content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and buttons, we grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited licence does not include the right to: (i) frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (ii) modify or download the Site or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content); (iii) make any use of the Site or its Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or its Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising our name or the Trade Marks; or (vii) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
2.2 We also grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trade Mark without express written permission; and (vii) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorised use by you of the Site terminates the limited licence set forth in this Section 2 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
3. Your Obligations and Responsibilities
4. Your Account
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide to us is up to date. If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting Customer Services on the following number 0808 164 5796 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. See opening times here.
Alternatively, you can update your details through the “my account” page.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or is likely to be used in any way that is unauthorised by you, you should contact us immediately. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the e-mail address that you specified when you registered. Your account can be cancelled at any time by contacting Customer Services on the following number 0808 164 5796 or e-mail email@example.com. See opening times here.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Website Terms or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited’s best interests to do so.
5. Intellectual Property
All content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited, its affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trade Marks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited, its affiliates, licensors or partners, in the United States and other countries, and are protected by United States and international trade mark laws. All other Trade Marks not owned by Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited, its affiliates, partners or licensors that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Except as set forth in the limited licence in Section 2 above, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited’s prior written consent.
6. Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other sites that you visit.
7.2 If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with your claims to any rights in any Submission.
7.3 When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on the Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. Such User Content constitutes a Submission under this Section 7. This means that all third parties, and not we, are entirely responsible for all User Content that they post to the Site. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing or otherwise making available on the Site User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. In addition, you agree not to transmit, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make available any software viruses, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You further agree not to (i) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (ii) “stalk” or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way; (iii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content; (iv) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or (v) collect or store personally identifiable data about other users.
7.4 We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and, therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site.
7.5 You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Website Terms, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Website Terms or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Website Terms or infringe the rights of others.
8. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability (relating to the use of this Site)
The provisions of this Section 8 relate to the use of this Site only and do not affect the statutory rights of consumers or any other rights granted by us in connection with the purchase of our goods on this Site (including under the General Terms and Conditions for Online Product Sales).
8.1 The material displayed on our Site is provided on an “as is” basis without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- (a) all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- (b) any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- (i) loss of income or revenue;
- (ii) loss of business;
- (iii) loss of profits or contracts;
- (iv) loss of anticipated savings;
- (v) loss of data;
- (vi) loss of goodwill;
- (vii) wasted management or office time; and
- (viii) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
8.2 This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal costs, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting from any unauthorised use of the Site by you. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable legal costs, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
If you have any questions regarding these Website Terms, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at GLAMGLOW® Online Customer Services, Constellation House, 3 Kite’s Croft Business Park, Warsash Road, Fareham, Hants, PO14 4FL.
11. Changes to Website Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the Website Terms at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Website Terms. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Website Terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
No failure to exercise and no delay on our part in exercising any of our rights, remedies, powers or privileges under these terms & conditions and no course of dealing between us shall be construed or operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege on our part.
13. Law, Jurisdiction and Language
This Site, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed by English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
General Terms and Conditions for Online Product Sales
Date of Last Update: 21/02/2019
Welcome to our GLAMGLOW® UK website (the “GLAMGLOW® UK Site” or the “Site”).
By placing an order with Estee Lauder Cosmetics Limited (“GLAMGLOW®”, “we”, “us” or “our”) for products which are sold on the Site (“Products”) you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions (“Sales Terms and Conditions”). Please read these Sales Terms and Conditions carefully and, if you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact one of our customer service advisors before placing an order with us.
We amend these Sales Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please look at the top of this section to see when these Sales Terms and Conditions were last updated. Every time you order Products from us, the Sales Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us. If we have to revise these Sales Terms and Conditions and this has a material impact on your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes.
1. About GLAMGLOW®
Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited is the supplier of products sold on the Site, and its address and registered office is One Fitzroy, 6 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JJ; registered in England and Wales with company registration number 659213; VAT registration number GB 193-0816-58.
2. Other policies
The following additional terms and policies (which can be accessed by clicking on the links below) also form part of these Sales Terms and Conditions and should be read carefully before placing an order:
- Privacy and Cookies Policy;
- My Order;
- Delivery Charges and Options; and
- Shopping Online.
3. Our contract with you
3.1 We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone advising you of this. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). A legally binding contract between us will be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (or, in the unlikely event that a Dispatch Confirmation is not sent due to a processing error, when we dispatch the Products to you) (“Contract”). If you require any information concerning your order please e-mail us at email@example.com quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a Product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
3.2 If you wish to make a change to the Products you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the Contract (please see Section 5 below).
3.3 A Product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the Product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
3.4 You own a Product once we have received payment in full.
4. Purchase related policies
4.1 The Products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. Please note that Products and samples are subject to availability. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Sales Terms and Conditions.
4.2 The images of the Products on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Product may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of Products may also vary from that shown in images on our Site.
4.3 The purchase of Products through the Site is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Site in accordance with English law.
4.4 You may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
5. Cancellation Rights
5.1 We hope that you are delighted with your order, however, because you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel your Contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order) until the date which is 14 days after you receive the Products. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
5.2 Your right to return goods does not apply to goods (i) made to your specification; or (ii) which have been clearly personalised (e.g. by being engraved) or (iii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or (iv) where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
5.3 To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the cancellation form on our Site. If you use this method we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation. A copy of the cancellation form will also be included in hard copy form with your order packaging. In addition, you can also contact our Customer Services Team on: 0808 164 5796 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. See opening times here. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation form by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
5.4 If you cancel your Contract we will:
- (a) refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop (or you can choose to have such goods returned to you within 14 days of our notification that we intend to make a deduction). If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- (b) refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- (c) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us.
- (d) refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Products we may refund you in vouchers. You will receive e-mail notification of your refund from our Customer Service Team.
5.5. Exchanges: If you indicate on your cancellation form that you would rather receive an exchange than a refund then this will be processed within 7 working days of receiving your returned goods and will be delivered via standard delivery. In these circumstances a new Contract will be deemed to have been formed between us in relation to the new Product you have selected (and your various rights of cancellation and return as set out herein will apply to that Product). In the event that we are not able to satisfy your request for an exchange then we will refund you the cost of the Products and the original Contract between us will be cancelled.
5.6 If a Product has been dispatched to you or you have received them before you decide to cancel your Contract:
- (a) you must return it to us without undue delay (in the original product packaging if possible) and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract;
- (b) you can send it back to us at GLAMGLOW® Online Customer Services, Constellation House, 3 Kite’s Croft Business Park, Warsash Road, Fareham, Hants, PO14 4FL with your completed cancellation form;
- (c) when returning goods please obtain a proof of postage (we do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit) and ensure that the parcel is adequately sealed;
- (d) customers wishing to return fragrance Products should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by Royal Mail or any other courier that is used; and
- (e) unless the Product is faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
5.7 If you cancel your order but do not send off such goods to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.
6. Your other statutory rights to return Products under the Consumer Rights Act 2015
6.1 Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights (which are summarised in general terms below) are not affected by your right of return and refund in Section 5 above or anything else in these Sales Terms and Conditions.
6.2 The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your Products your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- (a) up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- (b) up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- (c) after six months (depending on the type of Product): if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
7. Our liability for loss or damage suffered by you
7.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
7.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products as summarised at Section 6 and for defective Products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
7.3 We only supply Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
8. Transfer of rights
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Sales Terms and Conditions to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Sales Terms and Conditions. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Sales Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing.
9. Questions and Complaints
If you have any questions regarding these Sales Terms and Conditions or wish to complain about any matter in regard to our Products, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or write to us at GLAMGLOW® Online Customer Services, Constellation House, 3 Kite’s Croft Business Park, Warsash Road, Fareham, Hants, PO14 4FL.
10. Law and Disputes
These Sales Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and proceedings may be brought in relation to the matters set out herein in the courts of England and Wales. According to EU Regulation no.524/2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes, you may refer disputes to the EU Commission’s online platform available at: [[https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm[link]]]